Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Llaf-falL


Today has been a day for love and memories, so I decided to take all of you to an earlier age of my life, and one of my favorite songs of my band:

Llaf-falL
I'll build a tower
and I'll call it love.
Happiness and pink dreams
fastening with power,
I think I'll reach the sky above.

Grey darkness of deep ocean beneath us,
ocean of unshared tears.
And the higher we rise,
we're so far away -
we imagine it's not so hard to fly.

So the tower will keep growing,
further down the road we're going,
and hand in hand,
smiles of reassurance:
"It will never end!".

Still the rain of tears
soaks through air -
filling oceans, burning skies,
mind embracing mind
but do we care?!
Are my clothes the only dry?

Love - fall!

Breaking walls we go on.
Did we climb so high?
Is my head now shaking?
Or is your sight
turned half-aside.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Links are breaking,
body shaking!
(Did you push me, did I step aside?)
Now I lost control and
(I hope this is the last time...) I fall.
I fall!

I know it sounds so old and awful, but the lyrics are still so true!

2 comments:

Vladislav Ivanov said...

мнооого силна песен, една от малкото песни които ме карат до потръпна докато ги слушам.

CToRH said...

:)