Search This Blog

Thursday, September 24, 2009

alkA Dolls: Glow-worm, or Pink Devil?

alkA has been pretty dormant lately. I really miss her creations. Her knitting art was like her contribution to the "blog" project. She has some awesome ideas and it sometimes stuns me how she brings them to life.

After posting a few of her creations, she felt that there wasn't a good response and has paused her creativity for a while.

So here, behind her back I decided to show you one of her cool toys that she didn't want me to show you.

She called it "Glow-worm".
I call it "Pink Devil"

Check him out:





He is totally misunderstood. Most people think he's an evil demon, but actually he's the bearer of light with nothing but good intentions. This pink Lucifer is pretty hurt by the way people treat him, hense the sad expression. You can see the tears in his eyes, still naive and childish as can be.

2 comments:

alkA. said...

horrible!

Anonymous said...

Very bery creative. I like it