Search This Blog

Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Deep Sea - unveiled.

I read these, so I take no credit. If those symbols made you think, then they must have been as beautiful and mysterious to you as they were to me.

1. Jonah is anyone, ready to plunge into the depth of his subconsciousness, to fight the monsters of the abyss, to look for his true self. The whale is a mere vessel, the force that pushes you to search within. Jonah came out reborn, because you only start living after you realize what's your true self.
Kind of cool, huh?

2. You are born and loaded with all the rules of society. Everyone leaves their load of "upbringing and education" on your shoulders. You are tame, conditioned and controllable.

You become a lion when you shed this load and kill the dragon, named "thou shalt", by finding your own free will, by spitting on all rules and conditions. And, like with Jonah, once you are done with the fight, you have found yourself and are thus reborn as a child.

I've been on the bottom of the abyss for a while now. The good news: the monsters are becoming familiar and I find myself ready for the kill!

1 comment:

alkA. said...

I love this one!