Search This Blog

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Picnic Dialogue

These days are some of the very few with a beautiful weather in Las Vegas, so we take advantage and stay outdoors as much as we can.

Here's a little picture story from last week:




Mom and dad, you look great! Don't move, I'll take a picture!



Dad, if you could just break me a piece of you sandwich, I'd appreciate it. Just about this much!


So, dad, which one's your left hand again?




Wrong! How many times do I need to explain to you that this one is the right!


Let me see if I can snag a beer while he's not looking...


 Ooh, baby! Soo refreshing!


Grab a quick smoke...


Whoow, dad, check out those chicks! Or no, pardon me - ducks!
They're gonna steal our food!




Watch where you're flying, you idiot!



Mom, me and daddy got a bit sleepy. Can we go home now?


Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

nice! Where was this ? By your house???

CToRH said...

5 minute walk!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful :)