Search This Blog

Friday, August 7, 2009

The Positive Effects of Climate Change

8 am! Went to bed at 3!
The whole family all over my head, waking daddy up once more after what seemed like a blink, rather than a good night’s sleep. Except, this time it was awesome! I needed them, I loved them being all over my head, shaking me, drooling on my face and talking or growling.

“Let’s go for a walk to the coffee shop!”

I haven’t heard this expression since like the end of May and it rang in my ears with a beautiful chime-like melody!

Those idiots at the Brutal International Government Commission Of Climate Control (BIG COCC) had taken a day off, or just forgotten to turn the heat knob for Vegas to Ridiculously Excruciating Dry Heat and Offensive Temperature (RED HOT) and had left it at 82˚F (28˚C)!

So, out we went, for a nice long walk. Buddah finally had a chance to walk, since she had almost forgotten what it feels like, enjoy a full bowl of ice in the coffee house and Sami got to get tickled all along the way back home!





Perfect family time!



If only they hadn’t messed up in the cloning laboratory and had managed to clone me, it could have been a perfect night as well, because I really wanted to surprise my beloved wife and take her to the No Doubt concert (I know! Not Hardcore, but I would have enjoyed watching her have fun.), while my other me is at work tonight. Unfortunately, my DNA is too unique and could not be duplicated, which leaves me no choice, but to use this tribune as a chance to say a BIG “I AM SORRY I SCREWED THIS ONE, MY DEAR!”…I’ll have to make it up to her.

Now it’s time for some lobster ravioli with vodka cream sauce and then quality time and possibly even Sami’s first pool party!

I love my life!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Naistina se radvam za vas, moi stari..stari priqteli..i vi jelaq ot syrce samo shtastie, kysmet, uspehi i polojitelni emocii :)

CToRH said...

Blagodarim ti, Anonymous :)

emo said...

Some white, cold Burgundy, let's say Chassagne Montrachet 2006, would be perfect with your lobster ravioli... :)

CToRH said...

You should stop talking and start sending!!!

Anonymous said...

Anonumous is Angel..:)

Berkley said...

so good th hear you say that!!!!

emo said...

Give me your address and i will start sending.
I mean it!