Search This Blog

Friday, March 19, 2010

On the Path of Enlightment Great Food May Find You

(I wrote this a couple of weeks ago and didn't think it fit my mood to post at the time. But since I'm on the path of revealing a new chapter of my life to you, here's a nice start:)

...

Me and my lovely wife just recently embarked on a NEW journey. The journey to explore the unknown horizons. And as it may sometimes bring distress and insecurity, we have unveiled the simple and blatant truth: life is about experience! And the lack of experience is simply...lack of life.

On the path of enlightment, we tried something awesome today: Thai food! And as this may merely be one small step for us (or a ten minute walk from home), it was a giant leap for mankind (well - no. Also for us).

The experience was unparalleled. Never had I seen a menu, where I could eat everything, or worse yet, I wanted to eat everything.

The papaya salad and the curry pineapple shrimp with cream were out of this world!


...


They were from Thailand!

Ergo: Thailand is out of this world.

My idea, to continue the evening, by renting an unorthodox for our tastes movie (in vain with the whole "experience novelties" idea), may not have been the best. Or in other words: Please, Please, don't waste your precious time watching the Startreck movie, when you could spend these precious hours staring at a wall instead!

No comments: