Search This Blog

Thursday, March 4, 2010

I am an Praud American and I Have a Bloag!

Frendz,

I no, I no, I no. I no its taking me awhile to do my nu posts, but live realy has it's ways of making me live it. I may chose to lie on the cooch and wach TV, but live makes me work instead. I prefer to spend thyme with my family, but our tenant moves out and I get stuck doing this:

Sorry I didnt turn the picturs, I am two-buzy!
My wife and son eat there brekfasts without me, while I try to catch up on sum sleep because I have worked so much the nite befor.

Oh, dear lord, dear lard, help me with my searchings, for my soul is not at rest and my spirit likes to write, but it's time is so limited! If only their was a way for me to do two, tree, for, five, sicks, or maybe steven tings at the same thyme, I'd be so blessd! But, alas, I can only do one think at a thyme and thats two work, whitout been with my pour sick Sami, who is sick, by the way. Oops, Ive sad it already dat his sick and now Ive sad it again. I appolllogeese, 4 my mis take.

So, I hav nutting els to tell you, but I nead to keep riting, so while I'm riting, I may tink uf something else to tell u.

Yes! I watched the nues to-day on the TV and a kat has been stranded on a three-brunch on 47th street, but thank Lord, the fire departement came and saved him! Fortunately, their are some great heroes in the fire departement, who do not hessitate to risk there life's, to safe the live of a superimportantanimal, such as a kat!

This is al 4 to-days' post, join me next time when I want be workin, to tell you the newest news! Mayb someting like: Being an American, automatically makes me literate and I know perfectly how to spell! That's why I never even bother questioning my superpowers! I am so proud!

4 comments:

you're waif said...

Teni, I wov it! I houp pipl get hwat your tryn to sai!

you're waif

CToRH said...

Well, its obviosly deducated 2 all, who dispite all the alfabet shows, educashunal toys and video games, steel cant' spell 4 shit, cuz they spent 2 much time akting smart n tuff when thay shoulda bin learnin how to spel in they're own language.

Anonymous said...

'Lead da munkiz wark hard, its not so iizi to becoma dafaker'

Never give the fuck up, and yes, тянка, it never endz...

Става ми истински тъжно, като ти чета нещата. И като цитираш Пинк Флойд в едно друго писание. Защото не заслужавате да ви е толкова трудно. И едва ли много хора го разбират. Охоо, те са в щатите, бликат от факин юнайтед щастейтс. предимно заради липса на материални грижи. Даже и за блоагове имат време. Аристократи, виж ги, мола ти са. Всъщност, не знам колко хора си мислят така, но дори и един да е, греши. Защото никъде никога не е било лесно да станеш истински човек. И дори да живееш в най-голямата мизерия, въпреки че работиш като скот, пак можеш да бъдеш такъв. И дори нищо да не работиш цял живот, може да си безмозъчно човекоподобно. Факин влечуго, ако питаш мен, влачиш си самочувствието по плочките, разливаш го в локвите, правиш дъжд на аборигените, кеф им прайш, ориенталски, мазничък такъв един, потен кеф им даваш, сеир, с майонезен сос, разтекъл се изпод кирливата им дюнерова опаковка и ти оцапал Ivy League тениската, рбзрш ли мъ прайлну, разбрш ли.

Всеки си има уникален път. И понякога той минава през това да се завъртиш в един дългогодишен кръг, да осъзнаеш, че си обратно в точка А, да погледнеш картата и да се плеснеш по челото с идеята, че си сбъркал острова. Wrong Island. Your new buk, fela.

Добрата новина, и с това може би ще превключа този stream of my sic conshasnes, е че всеки твой път води до едно и също място. Ако не беше минал през това, дали щеше да ти се случи нещо по-добро? Лошите събития винаги трябва да се оценяват от позицията на the counterfactual. What would have happened to us if we did not become two emigrants and a native? Ами ако това, през което минаваме в момента, е най-доброто, което може да ни се случи въобще?

Колкото и да е лошо, вярвай, че е можело да бъде и по-зле. И казвам това не за да те отчайвам, а именно за да те накарам да опиташ да си поиграеш с идеята, че това, което ви се случва, може би има смисъл и е за добро.

Always lovin ya,
p.

alkA. said...

Pepi,
you are so right! We have never been happier and more determined to live the life that we've always wanted...the truth is we ARE living it NOW!
all the materialistic bullshit....we, couldn't care less! all we need is all've got...+ some extra shitty diapers (those we aren't too fond of)

Love you,
alex