Search This Blog

Sunday, July 19, 2009

To You...

I started being serious about this blog only two weeks ago.

Already I have received so much positive feedback, that it surprised me. I always enjoyed writing my road trip journals, but it felt like it was just my closest friends and family that read them and appreciated them.

Now, a whole new sensation unfolded. What if I can actually DO this? What if this actually works out? I mean if I were to write for a living, I would love my job! It would be the closest to my dream of having a band and spending my life on tours around the world!

It's amazing! For just two weeks, my life started changing!

Anyway...I just thought I'd take the chance to thank YOU! And if you are reading this right now, that means exactly YOU! I love you! I love your support and I deeply appreciate it!

I encourage you to find a way to leave me comments if you haven't figured it out yet, because some of the topics that I intend to propose to you are just ripe for open discussions.

And lastly, I appreciate your criticism! I'd love to take everything you say into consideration, so I can assume a new point of view and broaden my horizons. On writing, on thinking, on fatherhood. So, feel free! Criticize me more. Let's see if I can finally learn to defend myself :)

Much love and respect!

Thank YOU!

Stoyan

3 comments:

Nuclear Rabbit said...

Айде аз да съм първи...ако ти се наложи да живееш от това??? Ами да кажем, че със Стивън Кинг и Джон Гришам щяхте да сте първи авери и горди писатели на романи, романчета и пътеписи (това само за теб, Стоянски). На мен лично ми харесва блога ти и имайки впредвид, че няма нужда всичко да ми е преведено на български мога да кажа, че му се наслаждавам със пълна сила. Чак ми и де и на мен да си направя един, но щ еми трябва доста помощ пък и едва ли ще съм толкова добър в изказването и описването на ежедневните ми случки :) Не спирай да пишеш, ман!

Anonymous said...

You are welcome : ))))

CToRH said...

IRC> Благдаря ти за милите думи и подкрепата. Радвам се, че те кефят писанията ми! Нямам за цел да съм писател на романи. На този етап си давам сметка, че животът ми дава дсотатъчно материал за разсъждения и описания. Имам безброй идеи и много малко време за писане. Постоянно имам пет неща започнати и спрени на средата.
Ако имаш желание, просто започни да пишеш и ако ти носи удоволствие, значи ти се отдава :)

Grim> You've been gone for a while! Good to see you back!