Search This Blog

Friday, April 2, 2010

Got Fooled?


Today I:

  1. Was awoken by alkA with some of the nicest things she's ever told me early in rhe morning: "Get up to clean shit!" - and when I staggered down the stairs, I saw nothing but a black food bowl on the spot Buddah normally used to do her accidents as a puppy...Fooled!
  2. Told alkA it was freezing cold outside, so she'd get extra dressed for the walk, but she cancelled the walk instead....so, I had to give it up and confessed. 1:0 for the wife!
  3. We called Nancy (alkA's idea) and told her she should have been at work for safety training already! She bought it and called us back laughing. "You guys are crazy!"
  4. I told alkA they called me in to go to work today, on my day off, and she goes:  "It's April Fool's, you got fooled again!" My lie was ruined again!
  5. Told Pupa to meet us to meet us for coffee, then told him we weren't going and it had been just a lie - then told him we had lied about lying and still showed up! Hmm...I know, I confused myself here.
  6. Told alkA I had lost my wallet, she but laughed at me! Damn it, this woman's a living lie-detector and lie-buster!
  7. Asked the baby-sitter why she hasn't come yet! She freaked out, and was then flattered, that we'd honored her without lies!
  8. Asked Netza how come he wasn't there, when he invited us over for breakfast.
  9. Asked our friends where they were, cause we were waiting infront of their house with food and drinks.
So, what's the score? Alex lied to over TWO people today. I...got caught lying over THREE times!
Good thing I have the easy targets to make me feel good about myself. So, I told Sami I'd teach him how to read today and I didn't. Then I told Buddah I'd take her for a walk and...I didn't.

Yey, I'm now a master liar! And since it's 00:07, I'd better keep my promise to Buddah from last night, cause otherwise tomorrow morning's wake-up-call might be for real ;)





Happy April Fool's everybody!

...Oh, and by the way, I won the lottery today!







No comments: