Search This Blog

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Dear reader!

Dear reader,
I am so happy that you are reading my posts! It just couldn't make me want to write more! Making you laugh, smile or sigh is my total pleasure and I hope I will always be honored to do this.

I have, however, met certain criticism. And I take it constructively. I have had complaints from both sides of the ocean that I only write in English or Bulgarian and this way, half of my audience is unsatisfied. Therefore, I searched for the help of my friend - Google translate. And, oh, great success! I posted the first  few abstracts of one of my favorite posts and miraculously, Google translated it for me! Well, it wasn't the same, but it made it funnier! SO, without further a due, here's my first electronically translated post:

BG:  Ако си спомням правилно, един късокрак пингвин и една крава стояха с нас на спирката, но вече бях много скапан и не виждах добре. Валеше дъжд, беше ми студено и никак не ми беше до висене по спирките в три сутринта. На всичкото отгоре бях писал курсова работа между полунощ и момента, в който се наложи да излезем в мразовитата Манчестърска нощ и да се заклатим към автобуса. Чакаше ни цяла нощ път. Но въпреки студа, дъжда и умората, имаше няколко прекрасни обстоятелства, които топлеха сърцата ни като парно под юргана.


Та в автобуса - тъпканица. Пияни вампири се натискат с медицински сестри и монахини, а супермен се бие с невидимия. Едва се добрахме до безопасно място, далеч от вратата, близо до стълбичките за втория етаж на автобуса и близо до една мила групичка сънародници, които разбира се си говореха как са голямата работа, "пък тез тъпити англичани нищу ни разбирът и Бербатов е най-готиния и ний сига ут купона напрао на самолета". Но вниманието ми, макар и често да изпитва мазохистичната наслада да се фокусира върху родната реч в чужбина, да прави лупинги и да изпитва спазми от почуда на използваните "термини" и теми, беше привлечено от странен шум.

Абе, вали в автобуса ли? Какво пръска така? Поглеждам иззад стеничката, нагоре по стълбата към втория етаж на автобуса и, о, радост! "Ууааагггррр"! И от устата му на горкото студентче - безспирен извор на чудотворна отвара! Направо от втория етаж, като от живописен водопад по стълбите подскачаха зрънца от грах и царевица, с миризма на прясно пиленце и водка. Благодарение на кинетичната енергия, която натрупваха с падането, ударът им с пода на движещия се автобус предизвикваше жива картина на вълшебно подскачащи пуканки с доматен сос!  


 EN: If I remember correctly, a duck-legged penguin and a cow stood with us at the bus stop, but it was very rotten and could not see well. It was raining, I was cold and it's not until I was hovering at three stops in the morning. On top was written coursework between midnight and the time the need to go out in freezing Manchester night and zaklatim to the bus. We waited all night time. But despite the cold, rain and fatigue, there were some wonderful circumstances that warm our hearts as heating under the quilt.

So on the bus - jam. Drunken vampires are pressed by nurses and nuns, and superman fight invisible. Only well to a safe place, away from the door near the stairs to the second floor of the bus and near a nice grupichka compatriots, who of course were talking how great work, do Brits enjoy shitty nishtu understand us and Berbatov is the most cool and we, Sigal ut naprao party airplane. " But my attention, though often feels masochistic pleasure to focus on native language abroad to loop and to experience spasms of amazement to use "terms and topics was drawn by a strange noise.

Well, it rains on the bus right? What spray it? Stenichkata look round, up the stairs to the second floor of the bus and, oh joy! "Uuaaagggrrr! And from his mouth to the poor studentche - perpetual source of miraculous potion! Jump from the second floor, by a picturesque waterfall stairs leaping grains of peas and corn, with the smell of fresh chicken and vodka. Due to the kinetic energy gained by the fall, the impact with the floor of a moving bus aroused vivid picture of a magical bouncing popcorn with tomato sauce!


And if you still don't understand it, well then I suggest you learn better English ;-)

No comments: