Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

November love!

November...a month of beauty!
Normally in the past I used to get excited about alkA's birthday coming up and now we added on the little addition's birthday on the fifth. But nothing could have been better that traveling for each of them this year!

We started the month with a trip to Bulgaria, where our stay felt like a week of shining love and fun! Family fun! Sami is so much fun lately, that I can't take the smile off my face every minute I spend with him! His party meant a ton of jumping, screaming, eating and laughing!
And then...the weather in Manchester had hardly started to grapple us into depression, when alkA's day came and I could finally give her my secret present: "a trip to France for a week, and start packing, because we leave tomorrow!"

Yeah...nowadays November is pretty much my favorite month!

No comments: