Search This Blog

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Bliss!

Oh, my fucking gOD!
One of the most amazing feelings!
I got home, turned the lights on, sat down on my couch and had a shrimp burrito!

If I had a TV (well, I'm a spoiled American now, so I mean a flat screen mounted-like-a-picture-on-the-wall TV), I'd probably even watch some TV and relax, but even like this it's fine!

After 22, I repeat: twenty-fucking-two days of living stuck in one room during the remodeling at home, we finally have our house back. Well, this is all relevant and I promise you, once I do have the time, I'll share with you all about our remodeling, BUT! It's almost over and now, after and during the BIG cleanup, we have a breath of fresh (well, dusty) air and it feels like FREEDOM! Don't get your starred and striped flags up yet, I'm not talking about the American freedom! We'll talk about this in a few...what I mean is: the Freedom to have dinner and a glass of wine after work! And if you think I'm bullshitting you, think again of what you have and do not appreciate, because before you know it, you'll read what we went through and you'll know what I mean!

All I'm gonna say is: I'm back! And I missed writing! It was one of the hardest things to endure, because I JUST HAD TO GO TO SLEEP! That's how tired I was!

So, grab on to something, people, I'm back. And this story should have Hollywood producers write me, so they can make one of those "based on a true story" movies :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Чакаме с нетърпение :)