Search This Blog

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's day


For father's day I had amazing presents from my loved ones!

My dear alkA wrote me this:

'All I would want to say is that you amaze me with the greatest devotion, the nonchalant and easy-going fathering you are providing for Sami. Keep dropping him when on the slides, this only comes to show that you are always there with him! Keep forgetting to feed him dinner on time, only because you are playing a game with him and you two are so totally lost in the moment, that my heart just melts (and my ovaries just go into somersaults)! Keep bringing him home with his brand-new pair of jeans ripped open and a bruised forehead, after skateboarding in the park for hours! His proud smile says it all…'

and those words mean the world to me! I never really thought I was doing too well as a dad. Now I know I must be doing something right :)

And my Sami gave me the biggest hug and the best happiness smiles! Here is my Monchichi of Happiness:









No comments: