Search This Blog

Sunday, November 6, 2011

It all boils down to this...

The hardest thing in my life is this:
Growing up.

As a kid and a teenager I've always been fascinated with a million things. Be it music, camping, fixing things, making things, writing poetry or hiking with the scouts.

So what happened? To this day I am constantly struggling to find what I would really like to do!

Happened to you?

If not, then may be you should give yourself a pat on the back and brag to your friends that you have found your way. But if you are like me, then keep on reading.

I know that if you've read previous posts, you may have read that our ethics professor at Sofia Uni once said: 'The tragedy of the human life is that from many possibilities, we are only forced to chose ONE path!'

And so we are doomed!? Why can't we be more than a somebody? Why can't we be MANYbodies? That's what I've been stuck with all this time. And until I know which one I will be, am I doomed to grope in the dark like a blind man?

I choose the opposite!

I will be whatever I LOVE, and let it come in whatever shapes and sizes it wants to. I know that what makes me happiest is to GIVE, to CREATE, to EXPLORE, to LAUGH, to SEE and most importantly - to LOVE!

So, my friend, if you have your list of things to love, may be it's time you put them all together and see what 'job' description they fit!

Be inspired! Believe! Love!

PS: and if you know of a job that fits my favourites, let me know :)

No comments: