Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Haha

I looked at the statistics of the blog for last month and of the people that stumble across my blog, I feel really bad for the ones, who searched for
"easy-go laksativ"...How does this refer my blog on a search, I have no idea, but someone visited my blog from searching this...and here are the statistics...kind of funny:

life two emigrants
5









film zaspal slon na paqjina
2









life two emigrants кочина
2









playtoy zamaci
2









two emigrants an a native
2









easy go laksativ
1









frazi za gyzoblizci
1









h hamster svirka na plaja
1









procrastinator stoyan
1









the life of two emigrants and third
 1
 
 
 
Keep  searching, my friends :) 
I'll keep trying to make you laugh!

1 comment:

CToRH said...

Here are some more. The newest ones. I don't know what's up with the laxative, but it seems like my blog helps people take a shit, which is a good thing...I support relief ;)
Of these new searches, my favorite is the fourth one. If you don't speak Bulgarian, it means: "I am not the man for you, the next bastard"....or something. My question is, who searches for things like that :D

цяла картина със снимка на органиге та човешкото тяло


easy go laksativ


седалка за дете в колата


az ne sum mujat za tebe porednoto kopele


easy-go laksativ


izi go laksativ


laksativ prirodni easy go


two emigrant and a native


изображения на айфеловата кула за копиране на прекия път



черно бели тапети