Search This Blog

Saturday, May 21, 2011

the Wall.

Life has its mysterious ways to get to us...to open our eyes and show us that we're LIVING it at this very moment and that the least we can do is look around and try to grasp what is happening to us "while we're busy making other plans" (Lennon).
There are some extraordinary, surreal events that shake us to our core, so as if we've fallen too deep into the abyss of oblivion, we can have a chance to wake up again.
There are no words. Simply no words to describe the magnitude of such a feet-sweeping, mind-boggling, ground-breaking, illusion-shuttering event as seeing "The Wall" live, performed by R. Waters. All day today I feel...puzzled and slightly sad. For I cannot fathom the emotions this mental thunderstorm evoked in me.
I just know: I am thankful for being blessed to see this...but most importantly, for sharing it with my most-beloved one.
I am drunk with emotions...and for the first time it makes me feel like a petty little shit. And, surprisingly, this is an empowering feeling.

No comments: