Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I Bet I Can Be a God

I bet I can find at least 12 people, who'll believe me that I'm a son of God!

I bet they're gonna have at least 24 kids, who will tell their 48 grand-kids how awesome I was and how convincingly I told my stories! And then, their 100 great-grandchildren will tell their 200 kids of all the miracles I've performed! What an awesome fucking magician I was! And then I'll become a true prophet, and next thing - a TRUE son of God!

I bet, in a couple of hundred years people are going to start writing books about me and come up with the awesomest miracles that I performed!

I bet all those stories will be re-written and embellished!

I bet they'll be translated and interpreted in many ways!

I bet they'll get sanctioned, organized and censured by the ones in power of MY new religion!

I bet in a couple more hundred years they'll be so convinced in my truth that they'll go to war for it! They'll start centuries of wars, bloodshed and torture! They'll use MY religion as a tool to control and rob and kill people!

I bet, in 2000 years there will be thousands of people like me, who tell the world they are the Son of God, incarnated!

I bet they'll be held in pretty confined clothes between pretty white walls and fed pretty little pills!

Thank God I was born in the right place and the right time! People believe everything these days!

No comments: