Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

17.Feb: not lost but found

Found this Sony stereo with a turntable, great speakers and a 5-cd changer on the street! Works like a charm! Sound is beautiful and soft. 
Then I filled the changer with CDs and - because I don't know yet where to put it - I put the changer sideways. 
Bug mistake! Jammed five cds all over it! No open close or anything anymore. 
I've been upset all day. 
Until tonight I remembered some old engineering tricks from watching my dad repair...well everything. I dismantled the entire cd changer, pulled out the cds and put it all together! No breakage, no electric shock from testing it while open! Just a cut from the very sharp metal edges but lits of pride :). Even my dad told me he was proud of me...for the first time in my life! 

No comments: