Search This Blog

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Adding More Faces and Colo(u)rs!

I am on fire today!

It's been one of those days when my fingers really itch for action. Sadly, Sami built his towers and played with his cars with less help from daddy, but I'm sure I'll make up for it.

Until now I tried to modify the additional pages on my blog, to be a bit more interest-directed but to no avail. Blogspot is quite rigid on page modification and adding more posts to new pages. So, I took the long route and now you can experience my blog bunch all at the same place, with a similar design.

I thought that as much as this 'Bright side' defines me, my fatherhood, my love, my inspiration and my contemplations, so do my love for music, my need for advice as an emigrant and my better-hidden thoughts.

So, once again, without further adue, here's my NEW blog!

In Music I will post about music news, experiences and finds in the world of underground music that I've been delving in for the past 20 years.

In Emigrants' Life I invite you all to join in and send me posts from ALL AROUND THE WORLD!

(Особено на българските си читатели искам да предложа да погаме един на друг и на хората около нас, с най-различни съвети идеи и описания на живота по света, та чак то прозаични неща от рода на това къде да си купим лютеница в Mюнхен, Манчестър или Мелбърн. Ще поставям адекватни лейбъли на всеки пост, за да може да се ориентират всички малко по-лесно. Дано можем да направим живота си по-лесен, весел и полезен.)

In The Dark Side I will include the thoughts that always bothered me, when included in this blog. The things, related to my more depressive, angry and unsettled self.

I hope you will enjoy, read, participate and become an even bigger part of the life of the three emigrants!

Love,

S.










No comments: