Search This Blog

Monday, July 18, 2011

A brief moment of realization.

Summer has desperately attempted to penetrate Manchester's relentless cloudy mood. Despite the few good days, where you could dare to walk outside, albeit not too far from home without an umbrella, most of this 'summer' resembles fall (autumn) in Bulgaria of our childhood. The time, when clouds rapidly obscure the few rays of sunshine and come down with their full wrath, upon the innocent adventurers.

Balancing between being a good father, husband and student has certainly taken a toll on me. I am tired. There is hardly any moment when I'd not be ready to cuddle under the (notice!) duvet and sleep for weeks.

And since there's no time for that, I devote my few spare moments of relaxation to meditating on the glass-half-full part of life. Thus I come to realize once again that my life is beautiful and I am so thankful and proud to be where I am...who I am. And I feel as though most of it is due to the great friendship I share with alkA. Thank you, my dear! And thank you, my Sami! For never letting me sink into the harshness of reality.

No comments: