Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Is Your Diet...CRUEL?

Buried in problems, politics, poverty, disasters or mere oblivion we forget to look around and land a hand to those around us. What's left for the other inhabitants of our planet. NO time left! Everyone for himself.

I remember watching this film years ago, called Earthlings. It's narrated by none other than Joaquin Phoenix. I was devastated. But time goes by and we tend to forget. So here is a good reminder. I know I did what I could. I still learn and I still err. But I know one thing for sure. Doing nothing is not an option. So, dear friends, this is the painful truth. I loaded it to my dropbox especially for you. Watch it, think about it, spread the word and become less egocentric and more compassionate. It doesn't take much!



Watch or download the movie here!

Stay cruelty-free, positive, healthy and informed! And if you do want to be healthy and cruelty-free, here's a piece of information that can help you eat better.

 

No comments: