Search This Blog

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Are we capable of making a difference in the world?

I spoke to Green Peace activists today. One of them - a girl - actually started crying. 'Nobody cares! I tried stopping and talking to so many people! I don't ask them for anything, just want them to know...the Great Barrier Reef could be devastated and nobody cares.'

I felt so bad. I was also in a hurry but could not believe that no one EVER seems to care about the important things in life. We are all digging deep in our own holes, looking down, and letting life pass us by while at the same time politicians do with us and our world whatever they want.

Well, I decided to try and make a difference. This here is my attempt to fight the world. So, join me! Prove to me that it's possible! That our voices CAN be heard!

Read through the links, watch the videos, sign my petition and spread the word! Let's make it happen! And if we lose this battle, I am ready to give up and denounce humanity one last time.

The Great Barrier Reef is in danger! Sign my petition here!

READ AND WATCH THIS

AND THIS

No comments: