Search This Blog

Monday, April 2, 2012

April fools'

One of the reasons why I adore my wife is her wonderful sense of humour! The two of us have so much fun that it's almost impossible to be truly bored when we're together. I actually believe that we are only bored when we don't allow ourselves to SPEND time with each-other but are merely in the same room, which inevitably happens sometimes. The rest of the time though, it's laugh time!

And she laughs a lot! And I love her often inappropriate funny ways. But yesterday was a good example of her creativity. We tried to tease each other with some average April fools' jokes and lies, but nothing really worked. Then, as I did my routine morning Facebook check, someone said 'Happy Birthday' and sent me wishes. I of course thought it must be some mistake or someone was just teasing me. As I was about to correct the poor mistaken girl, who was making wishes, I got another greeting. Then another! Finally, a suspicion crept up in my mind. I looked at her and there it was! The smirk!

Not only did she change my birth date on my FB profile, but also FB forbid me to change it back anymore! As you are only allowed to change it once (for obvious reasons).

So, my dear dear wife fooled not just myself, but nearly fourty other people! We had a laugh! And then there was some embarrassing explaining which I had to do...as some people had really gone out of their way and thought of some pretty good personal wishes.

Thank you, my dear! My life with you is always joyful :D

No comments: