Search This Blog

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love

So, for Valentine's you all probably expect me to write how this is a corporate bullshit, an artificial holiday, created, so cards, flowers and teddies can be sold and so on...

but instead I'll say: How many holidays are there? Does ANYONE get excited about President's day, Labor day or Martin L. King day? Please! I don't even know why those are called holidays.

What I DO know, however, is that I celebrate LOVE 365 days a year! And today I may just want to mommemorate it by spoiling my loved one a little extra!

(...and I'm so excited, I'm geting spoiled too!)

I Love you, dear alkA! Keep the flame burning through the storms! I'm ALWAYS there to mess things up, but I know how to keep us sheltered too...it's all in the balance, I should hope.

Love is Life! Life is Love! Love is Everything! Everything is Love!

No comments: