Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Don't Wash Your Hands!


There are many things I can never make sense of in this eerie country. It's Europe, but yet, it's not. People keep walking dressed in t-shirts, even when it's 1 Celsius with horrible winds and act like they are peeeeeerfectly fine. Additionally, why the fuck do they drive on the other side of the road??? I mean, the whole fucking world drives on the right! What's up with that?

And finally, and most importantly:

HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO WASH MY HANDS?? Hot water burns to blisters, cold tap makes my hand numb. Not that I don't like dancing in front of the sink, as I criss-cross my hands to wash the soap off. The alternative is to stick with what I have and when I'm done, melt the block of ice around my right hand by rubbing it into the piece of hot coal that my left hand has become.

Help me here!

No comments: